Apr 1, 2018

In a dilly of a pickle

6 comments

Edited: Apr 2, 2018

perhaps it is only fitting that the forum moderator be the first to post here...

got myself into a little situation near greenwater. if anyone is nearby with a winch please call or text

Apr 1, 2018Edited: Apr 1, 2018

So, Ed is heading home to drop off family, grab stuff, etc, then heading to our house in Eastgate, then we'll head that way. Gonna be a while, but we'll be there...

Apr 1, 2018

Just got text from Aaron, indicating Jon Davis and Ira were inbound and closer with winches galore! Sounds like the situation is covered. Keep us posted!

You guys are awesome for you willingness to come to bfe and help! As ed said help is inbound. Photos of my boondoggle will be posted soon...

Apr 1, 2018

I hope you had dinner waiting for the rescue team, since you didn't have anything else to do.

Apr 1, 2018

So, where's the documentation of the carnage? Inquiring minds want to know.

Apr 1, 2018

I got a text just before 2AM saying they were back to hwy 410, so I’m guessing Aaron is still getting his beauty sleep. he needs more than the rest of us on a good day.

• Picked this up off the NWOL FB page a few minutes ago. Looks like someone needs help on Mount Rainier: "Passing along for one of the NWXC members... If anyone is able to help!!!! Tyler Coc is stuck on rainier, apparently his x is leaning hard to the right, here is the coordinates 46°53'23.3"N 121°36'40.7"W And he is saying no rangers can help because he they don’t have a winch" Posted on FB by, Keman Makaiesea. I have no further info.
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
Copyright © 2018 Northwest Overland