Basic Sand Recovery Class - Beverly Dunes, WA.
Time & Location
About The Event
We will be conducting a remote class on basic vehicle sand traction and recovery devices at Beverly Dunes near Mattawa, WA. This class will cover:
- Basic safety measures before extracting a vehicle
- Getting unstuck by using a shovel
- Using traction boards
- Rigging a sand anchor
- Using a hi-lift jack for vehicle extracation
- basic winch operation
- Yanker straps vs Tow straps
- Post extraction vehicle inspection
Latitude / Longitude: 46.829931, -119.896482 Managed by: Grant County Usage: Heavy Fee: Free Camping: Free primitive camping Location: Central Washington Directions: From I-90 (Near Vantage) Take Hwy-26 E via Exit 137 toward Othello/Pullman 1 mile turn Right onto Hwy-243 About 7 miles turn Left onto Lower Crab Creek Rd W. 2 miles turn Right into the Beverly Dunes ORV Area
You will be responsible for travel to, safety while taking the class and travel back to you place of origin.
Dan Cronin - Instructor
- Sold OutVehicle Recovery - SAND (WA)$50$500$0