Sat, Jun 30|
NW Overland Rally / Hole in the Rock
NWOL Guided Trail Ride: Hole in the Rock - All Day Trip
AM half-day trail ride to Hole in the Rock with Josh Miner, NWOL Member.
Time & Location
Jun 30, 2018, 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
NW Overland Rally / Hole in the Rock, 15255 US-2, Leavenworth, WA 98826, USA
About The Event
Spend the morning with NWOL member and trail guide, Josh Miner. This half-day trip serves up amazing view of the Cascade Mountains in the Liberty area. Drive through the old town of Liberty and then head into the hills for a scenic drive that has moderately complicated terrain.
Technical Level: Moderate
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FULL SIZE 4WD VEHICLES. VEHICLE CAN BE NO LARGER THAN A LATE MODEL LONG BED TOYOTA TACOMA
- Vehicle must be in good working condition
- High clearance vehicle
- Known good spare tire
- Valid drivers license and insurance card
- Extra water and food
- Full gas tank
- Recovery points, front & rear
- There is a possibility of pinstriping and minor nudges against standing firma.
Bring your own eats and drinks to enjoy