Mon, Sep 12|
ISAK 4x4 Center
NWOL - Icelandic Volcanic Expedition 2022
This sign up is for the 50% non-refundable deposit only and is required to secure our adventure in Iceland for September 10th, 11th & 12th. The balance will be required in 90 days (April 1st deadline) from January 1st 2022 .
Time & Location
Sep 12, 2022, 6:00 AM – Sep 14, 2022, 6:00 PM
ISAK 4x4 Center, Desjamýri 8, Mosfellsbær, Iceland
About The Event
As a guided convoy tour, participants drive fully modified Land Rover Super Defenders on their own, which is a fantastic experience in itself. However, they are all the time under the guidance of a thoroughly experienced driver guide in a leading vehicle, as the safety of all clients is paramount to us.
The professional driver-guide leads the group and guides the group through VHF radio, which all the vehicles are equipped with, and for larger groups a support vehicle is added for added security.
We will also check out some motion picture filming locations and some of what Iceland's music scene has to offer!
Price Is Per Person And Includes The Following:
- Shuttle from Rekjyavik Hotel to ISAK 4x4 Center
- 3 day, 2 Night Accommodations in Private Room/Cabin Room/Cottage Hut (Your Choice. First Come First Serve)
- Linen Service Fee For Your Stay At The Above
- 2 Complimentary Breakfast Buffets (Day 2 & 3)
- 3 Complimentary Field Lunches (All 3 days)
- 2 Complimentary Dinner Buffets (Day 1 & 2)
- ISAK Tour Guide and Guide Vehicle
- 1 Land Rover Super Defender (seats 4 minimum with bags)
- Shuttle Back To Rekjyavik Hotel
All Additional Food, Drinks, Alcohol, Activities, Personal Insurance, And Any Other Item Or Service Not Listed Above Will Be At The Traveler's Expense (i.e Hotel accommodations, Airfare To And From Iceland, ETC.)
Final Details will be posted up on April 1st, 2022 (No April fools tricks, I promise :-)
Iceland Overlanding 2022
This will act as a placeholder for you for this trip. Final costs will be emailed to all participants. This trip is not free of costs. Please be aware of that.