Sat, Feb 26|
Chevron Gas, Randle, WA.
Okay, so how many of you saw a thread in late December with after-trip pictures of a few of us snow-wheeling near Randle and thought: "Hey, next time I'm going to attend that kind of event", or "Jeez, that looks like fun. . ." or maybe it was "Wow, those guys are idiots. . ."
Time & Location
Feb 26, 2022, 10:30 AM
Chevron Gas, Randle, WA., 9801 US-12, Randle, WA 98377, USA
About The Event
- Saturday, February 26th - 10:30 Link-Up
- Randle, Washington - Chevron Gas Station
- Don't need a post-apocalyptic super rig, ideally a bit of lift and some larger tires, more important than that is a tow point front and rear.
- Two rigs will have winches, if you have recovery gear (strap, traction boards, shovel, etc.), bring it, but we usually only get stuck "one-at-a-time", so we can share gear as needed.
- Without the laundry list of "must haves", bring water, food, warm gear, etc. . . . just in case.
- Will have HAM and CB communications, if you got that great, if not, don't worry, we all stay close . . .
Okay, if you're new to NWOL or snow-running, this is a fantastic chance to come join us ! ! !
Randle Redo Participant$0.00