Wed, Mar 28|
Cobble Rock Campground
Spring Break Crooked River & Exploration
Prineville, OR Adventure / NWOL Guided / Michael Fung
Time & Location
Mar 28, 2018, 2:30 PM – Mar 31, 2018, 5:00 PM
Cobble Rock Campground, Prineville, OR 97754, USA
About The Event
Prineville, OR Adventure / NWOL Area Coordinator Guided / Michael Fung
Schools are closed so let's take the kids and explore. Everyone is welcomed.
Meet at Fred Meyer in Sandy, Oregon to drive out to our 1st nights camp site:
Fred Meyer in Sandy, Oregon
16625 SE 362nd Dr.
Sandy Oregon 97055
Or just come to 1st nights camp spot: Cobble Rock Campground: www.campgroundsoregon.com/oregon_campgrounds/cobble_rock_campground.html
THE REST OF THE TRIP WILL BE DETERMINED BY GROUP during breakfast each morning.
Exploration assured and dispersed camping likely. If we come across a cool designated campground we may choose it.
Bring firewood and some food/drink to share.
All NWOL Essentials apply: www.northwestoverland.com/safety-lists
Some possible stops:
- Deschutes River Trail: www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/deschutes/recreation/recarea/?recid=38338
- Newberry National Volcanic Monument & Lava River Cave: www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/deschutes/recarea/?recid=66159
- Tumalo Falls: www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/deschutes/recarea/?recid=38526
- Umpqua Hot Springs: soakoregon.com/umpqua-hot-springs/
- McCredie Hot Sprigs: soakoregon.com/mccredie-hot-springs/
Facebook Event Link: