I want to resurrect what used to be known as The Northwest Overland Society Advisors Group.
The NWOL Advisory Council will be a team of NWOL members and leader that will convene monthly to discuss ideas and topics that will help me do a better job leading this community in a more enriched direction. I have tried my best to lead by example, but as of late, I feel I am letting our community down by not having a collaborative team of leaders and experienced adventurers to help guide what we have built over the years into a better and more valuable asset for our members to lean on.
Some areas that I would like the Council to focus on are:
* Monthly Meetups and Events
* Group and individual training opportunities
* End of year member award nominations and ceremonies
* Member of the month spotlight
* Member rig spotlight
* Content for the monthly newsletter
* General tossing around of new ideas
What the members of the Advisory Council will get in return:
* Advisory member acknowledgement on NWOL home page
* Free membership
* Free swag
* Exclusive invites to Advisory Council retreats and gatherings
* I would be open to some of your ideas on this as well
In a nutshell, I have been over committing myself to my full time job, running our Air Bnb, running my side hustle design and engineering lab, managing life and the challenges that come with it. It's a lot and I need help. I am really hoping to get some involvement here, some help with this community. I'd hate to have to shut it down due to me not seeing it dying on the vine and not doing anything about it. So, I am doing something about it.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the Northwest Overland Advisory Council, please send me your submission to my personal email : email@example.com