1942 Bantam T3 w/ Tepui Autana $2500, Washington title in-hand Local Only, I'm in Woodinville
I hate to see it go, but we've bought an offroad teardop trailer and need the space in the garage.
This is a very functional trailer that tows well on/off road but it isn't going to win any beauty contests. If you care about stack of dimes welds... this is not the trailer for you. The tub and floor are original and show its age. The prior owner (who bought it from DRMO back in the 50s) cut the back out of it and I have since replaced it. The floor is bowed a bit between the supports and definitely looks rough even though it has been painted. I have had it fully loaded and bounced it around on the trails to no ill effect. The front of the trailer tub has been patched where it was simply too rusted out when I bought it. The original round fenders were shot and have been replaced with custom M416 style fenders. When not on the trail it has been stored in my enclosed garage.
- Timbren 2000HD suspension w/ 3.5k hubs
- 4 pin wiring harness (no brakes)
- Pro Comp Steel Wheels Series 97 Wheel with Gloss Black Finish (15x8"/5x5.5")
- BFG KO2 30x9.5R15 TiresContractor rack modified to fit
- Pintle & lunette w/ landing leg (will include 2" reciever pintle hitch for tow vehicle)
- I have an original parking brake mechanism (not installed) I will include
- Tepui Autana w/Annex and anti-condensation mat(tan)
- This tent has been well used and has some discoloration in areas, but I have cleaned it thoroughly to ensure it is only cosmetic. - The zipper track for the annex is missing two teeth along the run, but it works as long as you have an ounce of patience. - 12V LED lighting under annex w/remote
Picture from a trip last weekend. Will update with more pictures after I get it washed up.